Event Marketing Assistant - Innovative Individuals Wanted
Event Marketing Assistant - Immediate Start
Here at Utopia Creations, we?re currently looking for Event Marketing Assistants to join our team. We provide full training in Marketing, Sales, Business Management and Public Speaking.
Utopia Creations in Leeds city centre is looking for new Event Marketing Assistants to help kick-start their expansion plans with Marketing Assistants that are excited about marketing, learning, growing and having fun!
EVENT MARKETING ASSISTANT OPENINGS INVOLVE TRAINING IN:
- SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- CREATING BRAND AWARENESS FOR CLIENTS
- INCREASING MARKET SHARE FOR CLIENTS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CLIENT RELATIONS
- RECRUITMENT, ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE
Rapid advancement is available for top performers looking to take on additional responsibility, but all openings start off at entry-level basis The stages of advancement are clearly outlined and are dependent on results, not seniority, experience, education nor office politics.
Regional, national and international travel opportunities will also exist for top performers with a desire to learn and grow.
Your initial responsibilities will be public relations, sales, marketing and customer service orientated. You'll then have the chance to learn recruitment and developmental training skills, and you'll begin to build a team. Once you have a productive team, you'll learn business management and administration techniques.
IF YOU HAVE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING INTO MARKETING OR BUSINESS, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the UK
- All applicants should be able to commute to Leeds on a daily basis
- No sales or management experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality, sport, teamwork, leadership or similar can be helpful
- A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well
People with a degree or background involving business, management, competition, athletics, training, sport, leadership or teamwork tend to fit in nicely with our existing team, but we welcome people from all levels of education and experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, SEND YOUR CV THROUGH THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS!
We routinely invite successful applicants to spend a full day at one of our events this is a voluntary day and we can not compensate you for your time as the role is paid through approved applications only, however, it does help us make a decision on if the opening is right for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476048