We are recruiting for Claims Assistance Co-ordinators for our established Travel Insurance client based in central Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a growing vibrant organisation which offers great scope for long term career progression.
In this role you will have lots of variety, beings responsible for organising and delivering assistance services to policyholders, focusing on achieving positive outcomes whereby a policyholder is medically able to continue his/her trip or repatriated to his/her home country.
The role requires liaison with suppliers (internal and external) and other interested parties, as well as the formulation of action plans to achieve the desired outcomes for the customer.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Business Understanding
- Analysis & decision making
- Quality & results orientated
- Drive for Results
- Service Excellence
- Team Building/Team Player
- Previous experience in customer services isa must but from any background
- Friendly and professional telephone manner is essential
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in other languages (French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Greek, Turkish) will be a distinct advantage
- Working hours: you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern (including weekends and Bank holidays). The following times will apply:- Early shift ? 07.30 to 16.00, Day shift ? Between 10.00 to 18.30, Late shift ? 13.30 to 22.00
For more information please contact Rachel
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475221