IT Support Analyst - Hillingdon - Up to £25k
An opportunity to join a fantastic MSP in the education sector, offering continuous training and opportunity to progress within the company. Previous experience working in the education sector is desired but not essential.
- Windows Operating Systems
- Google Apps support and administration
- Touch TV screens and tablet casting technology
- Active Directory
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- General PC hardware maintenance
- General Chromebook hardware maintenance
- Apple Mac support
- Mobile device management
- ITIL Service Desk operations
Duties Will Include:
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
- Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk.
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- Providing onsite support visits when required and directed.
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company's reputation.
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department.
Please note that any successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check for this position.
Salary - £20-25k!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479310