Infrastructure & Network Manager
We need an exceptional and passionate manager to join our IT and infrastructure team. If you are an inspiring leader and communicator, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here.
The Infrastructure and Network Manager is responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases designing communication networks and server infrastructure.
The ideal candidate would be...
- Technically proficient with the full range of Network, Server, VMware and cloud environments
- Strong experience of Network technologies including routing protocols, VLANs, ACL, VPNs, VOIP
- Willing and able to travel (significant travel 60/40) and committed to going above and beyond expectations
- Establish strong collaborative working relationships with all system users and vendors.
- Escalate unresolved and significant problems to the IT Director.
- Develop and implement systems and operation standards within the cloud based IT Core Systems.
- Develop and present business cases and ROIs for system changes to stakeholders for approval
- Windows Server 2016 and previous versions
- Sql Server 2014 and previous versions
- Cloud based environments (Azure, Citrix share file, one drive for business)
- Windows Desktop 7 and 10
- Team viewer
- Vmware and Veeam
- Dell and HP server infrastructure
- Networking infrastructure (including Extreme Networking appliances, Cisco, HP and Zyxel)
- Wireless infrastructure (including Ruckus appliances and wireless access points)
- General Router understanding (Cisco, Draytek, Juniper)
- VoIP Phone systems (including Shoretel)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478732