Field Service Engineer - Disability Equipment - NO CALL OUTS
Position: Field Service Engineer - Disability Equipment
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Location: West/North London
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer with experience working on Disability Equipment.
This is a superb opportunity working with a UK wide and highly established Medical Equipment firm currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover West/North London and the surrounding areas. A huge selling point for the position available is there are NO out of hours call outs!
- Working as a Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites throughout West/North London and the surrounding areas.
- You will be expected to manage your own diary and build strong relationships with your customers.
- Completing installation, service, maintenance and PPM work on customers sites to Patient Care equipment including Assisted Baths, Medical Beds, Pressure Care Systems, Ceiling Track Hoists, Mobile Hoists and More
- Minimize downtime through prompt rectification of any required repairs
- Complete service documentation including preparation reports of required additional work and spare parts
- Report eral time job status updates
- Maintain a clean, tidy and road worthy service vehicle.
- Capitalise on Sales opportunities
- Must hold a recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills.
- You will be experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises, and must be customer facing.
- Be prepared to go through product training
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Installation experience is an advantage
- £25,000 - 30,000 basic salary
- Monday to Friday 7.30-4.30pm - NO OUT OF HOURS CALL OUT!
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. **************************** or call ************ in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at ************************* or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477899