NET Developer (C#/ WPF / ASPNET)-Break Into Finance
.NET Developer(C#/ WPF /ASP.NET)-Break into Finance
This is an exciting time to join an in house development team with a leading Financial Services company based in the City. The .NET Developer will be working within the Financial Services Markets in Front/Middle and Back off in house built applications.
NO FINANCE Experience needed but drive and passion is important Job purpose
Develop and maintain various applications as required using development tools Visual Studio, SSMS, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SQL and WPF.
- Develops and documents a plan of action, codes programs, prepares test data and performs testing/debugging activities with limited guidance from management.
- Performs development, testing, and implementation of application code.
- Participates in the entire lifecycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Works as member of a development team to implement programming methodologies, standards, and procedures, and will be responsible for gathering requirements from end users in multiple business units.
- Assist with the mentoring of the Jnr members of the team and prioritization of task (project related and day to day support issues)
- Determines solutions to complex systems issues.
- Delivers quality code within scope and on time.
- Collaborates with other developers and business analysts effectively.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge and Experience
- Asp.Net, C#, SQL, WPF
- Strong experience on interface development and integrating multiple applications.
- Basic knowledge on Restful API integration.
- Knowledge of tools such Microsoft excel, macros, formula and tables.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and platforms is preferable but not essential.
Qualification and Skills
- Degree level or equivalent education.
- Effective planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Excellent time to join and interviews will be arranged ASAP with a quick turnaround time.
- Excellent benefits on offer
- £55,000- £70,000
- +10% Bonus
- +Training allowance
- +25 days holidays
+Nice office with excellent transport links - Liverpool St/Moorgate, London, City
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471198