Programme Analyst - Marketing
Programme Analyst / London / 12 Months Contract / 16 to 17 GBP (Per Hour
The client who is a global leader in technology would like to recruit a Program Analyst to join their team in London for a 12 month period. This is a highly strategic yet execution oriented role working across multiple internal stakeholders to minimise renewal risk, maximise upsell/upgrade, and identify potential opportunities.
The successful candidate will have extremely strong analytical skills and experience in running programs to predict customer base behaviour and set action / impact priorities.
You will have a real understanding of marketing and an ability to create and deliver storytelling content using multiple formats and platforms.
- Create and execute customer programs at scale for the Account Management division
- Track customer sales programs and impacts
- Analyze work pipeline, track key performance metrics across the team
- Support the leadership team with operations, data analysis, reporting, data modelling, dashboard creation
- Having previous experience in a digital content role, or a marketing role involving content creation
- Superior SQL knowledge and experience
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends
- Excellent written communication skills
- A good attention to detail towards tasks, ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- English fluency - second european language is a plus
- Strong professional etiquette, organizational skills and attention to detail
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477766