Oracle Designer / London / 12 Months Contract / 460 to 515 GBP (Per Day)
The successful candidate will join the RFT (Risk & Finance Technology) team, based in London, to manage configuration & coding changes required to support our clients Brexit programme. The candidate will play the lead role in organizing end to end testing across the GL & AP ledgers, working with technical and functional developers in the US and India, as well as participating in testing.
- Works with business partners in Finance and AP Operations to capture business requirements
- Completes high-level design for configuration and coding changes need to Oracle EBS GL & AP.
- Works with global technical development team and operations teams in US & India to complete detailed design and build.
- Develops testing plan for Oracle EBS changes working closely with upstream and downstream application support teams to ensure end to end testing is consistent and appropriate.
- Reports project progress
- Engages on a daily basis with all relevant stakeholders to drive forward discussion and resolution around key issues and any cross-dependency conflicts
- Able to manage multiple project threads in parallel if required.
Essential Role Competencies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a functional developer on Oracle EBS R11 general ledger and payables modules.
- Track record of successful delivery of complex change across Oracle EBS general ledger and accounts payables.
- Ensure ongoing communication of project governance to all stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working on Oracle EBS projects in a complex, multi-national corporation.
? Min B.Sc / B.Eng or equivalent degree in Comp Sci, Mathematics, Engineering. Will consider non-graduate applicants with strong equivalent work-experience.
Essential Personal Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Extensive experience in managing a service oriented organization to meet the diverse requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Team player.
- Ability to retain optimism despite setbacks.
- Self-motivated and self-managed.
- Proven ability to operate within the global environment operating from multiple locations and time zones
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of large programmes (budget in excess of $10m)
- Strong leadership and matrix management skills
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Planning, time management and resource management skills
- Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to large, complex programmes
- Experience in a financial services organization.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479169