IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager - Birmingham - £55,000 to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
La Fosse are partnered with a leading retailer based in Birmingham to appoint an IT Project Manager to deliver medium to large sized technology and change projects, across multiple business units in a group IT model. This role is part of a growing Project Management team, therefore it is essential that applicants are pragmatic and able to manage stakeholders from all areas of the business.
The immediate projects which are in the pipeline are concerned with GDPR, Info Sec and O365 utilisation, in addition to an upcoming collaboration programme.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven track record of successfully managing Technology and change projects in a large complex business.
- Prince 2 Certified (or equivalent).
- Pragmatic approach and can thrive in a relatively immature PM structure.
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Exposure to information security and/or GDPR considerations previously would be a bonus, however the approach to delivery is far more important.
Please submit your profile in advance of a conversation with Joseph Bourton who is leading the search
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479178