SQL Developer/DBA (Contract)
Contract Duration: 3 months+
This is an opportunity for a talented SQL Server Developer\DBA contractor to work in one of Britain's most technically challenging IT environments for a well-known brand. This is a SQL development\DBA role.
- Enthusiastic individual with experience of working in a technically challenging, fast paced environment
- Good Communicator
- Ability to show initiative in gathering requirements and proficiency in developing complex database solutions from informal specifications
- Experience of large transactional databases (100GB+)
- Excellent TSQL
- Good knowledge of the SQL Database Engine
- Good performance tuning skills (experience of Query Tuning, Indexing, Locking etc.)
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to replication, SSIS and SQL Reporting Services advantageous but not essential
This is a SQL Server Development role requiring SQL Development and DBA skills to produce high performance database systems in a highly transactional environment, utilising exceptionally large data volumes.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478759