Infrastructure Architect - Infrastructure / Architect /
Infrastructure Architect - Infrastructure / Architect / "Project Management" / "IT Operations"
Infrastructure Architect to join a prestigious and powerful brand in the centre of Leeds. The Infrastructure Architect will have the opportunity and autonomy to shape the technical IT strategy for the leading brands technical operations.
Working hand in hand with the technical director and reporting directly into the technical director. The Infrastructure Architect will be leading and creating an Infrastructure Architecture service for the powerful brands IT Operations organisation and will be actively participating in the development and implementation of global technical infrastructure plans. They are a very financially stable company who are looking for a natural leader to align technology vision by integrating company processes with their bleeding edge technologies.
- Would you like to lead technical projects and be a main decision maker for a luxury and leading brand?
- Would you like to be responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing new technology initiatives?
- Would you like to be responsible for roadmapping all key infrastructure projects and services, engage and direct proof of concept and engage with company partners and suppliers?
This company will be offering the Infrastructure Architect a very competitive salary of £60000 - £85000 plus a bonus and extremely generous benefit package.
As the Infrastructure Architect you will have:
- 5+ years of Infrastructure and design management experience
- Proven and professional project management experience with a strong record of successful project delivery.
- Proven and professional Infrastructure Architecture experience and proven architecture modelling skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack: Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, O365
- Virtualisation - VMware
- Management and Leadership: Budgeting and financial management skills, Excellent communication skills.
Leading the way for the design and development for the infrastructure Architecture the right candidate needs to be confident and able to advise Senior Management and other team members on technology architecture and strategic direction. You will be working on the design and development of relatively Greenfield Infrastructure projects that will be the envy of the industry. You will be given complete ownership of your team's projects and the flexibility to constantly put your own stamp on your work.
If you are interested in this exciting yet challenging opportunity to progress and evolve as a Infrastructure Architect then please apply within or email directly ******************************** or call her on ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476892