Intern - Project Engineer
As one of the leading international automotive suppliers, Continental has been setting trends in the industry for years. With the ""Diagnostics and Services"" segment, the company is currently establishing itself in a new, future-oriented business segment. Innovative solutions for the automotive industry, workshops, dealers and other service providers are being developed here. For ""Diagnostics and Services"", Continental is currently looking for enthusiastic employees. Specifically, we are looking for an intern that will work together with project managers supporting them in their daily activities.
Tasks will include :
- Follow-up of tasks with the Project Core Team (R&D , Sales , Product Mgmt , Production, Finance).
- Overall Meetings and Workshops Organization.
- Creation and following up the approval of Purchase Orders.
- Follow-up deliveries with suppliers.
- Preparation of documents/presentations for the management team.
To be successful in this role you will have or be:
- A student on the field of Business administration , Engineering , Finance or similar.
- An interest in learning and driving your own career.
- Language skills: fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) . Knowledge in MS Project is a plus.
- High degree of flexibility and operational readiness.
- Independence and self-initiative. - Social and intercultural competence.
- A professional, confident manner with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization skills and the ability to manage your own time.
What we offer in return for joining Continental, the successful candidate can expect:
* A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
* A generous contributory pension scheme.
* On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
* Healthcare cash back scheme.
* Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
* Death in service insurance.
* Child care vouchers.
* Free on-site parking.
* Relocation Package available
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477124