Front End Developer | Angular 2 | C# | HTML | Contract | London

Recruiter
GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd
Location
London (Greater)
Salary
£400 - £401 p day
Posted
07 Nov 2017
Closes
16 Nov 2017
Contract Type
Contract
Hours
Full Time

Front End Developer | Javascript | Angular 2 | C# | .Net | HTML | CSS | SASS | LESS | Contract | London

GCS are looking for a front end developer who has experience with Angular 2 as well as some understanding of C# to join on a 6 month project with a global media client based in central London.

To apply to this role you will have:

- Strong understanding of UI focussed front end development

- Excellent understanding of Javascript, ideally having used up to ES6

- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS, ideally having used SASS or LESS

- At least some knowledge of C# or .Net

80% of this position is going to be focussed on UI development however the other 20% you will be helping the rest of the team on the backend C# side which is why we need a candidate with at least some exposure to C#.

This is an urgent requirement looking for someone to join ASAP, if you feel you are suited please send a CV over straight away to ********************************* and I can arrange interviews for this week and next. This is an urgent requirement however they can wait for notice periods of up to 4 weeks for the right candidate, if you have any queries please call me on ************

Front End Developer | Javascript | Angular 2 | C# | .Net | HTML | CSS | SASS | LESS | Contract | London


This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477342