Web Developer Apprentice
We are recruiting for a bright and motivated individual for a Web Developer Degree Apprentice role within an exciting and extremely forward thinking company, working for our USA office and be highly involved in the development of company's virtual campus experience platforms here in Brentford.
Our client is one of the strongest and fastest growing marketing and student recruitment strategy specialists in the USA. Year-on-year the company has grown, with further developments and acquisitions planned.
They have been through a period of investment and modernisation to adapt to the evolving market place.
- Be responsible for the ongoing development and upkeep of the company's virtual campus experience platforms - built in-house.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to maintain existing/develop front-end solutions and support continued growth.
- Contribute your expertise to help drive the development of new product innovations/ new conceptual platforms.
- Occasional ad hoc business support.
- Startup attitude - excited by the opportunities and challenges of working in a fast-paced, competitive arena where none of us have all the answers but enjoying finding out
- Quick learner - can grasp new concepts quickly and think on their feet
- Pragmatic and detail-oriented - can manage competing priorities, switch focus quickly and maintain high standards of quality
- Hard working - can be relied on to hit every deadline and thrive when in control of own schedule
- Team player - enjoys working with others, understands their priorities and recognises a great team
- Requires an all hands on deck attitude
- Ideally 3 years' experience in the field
Key Software Skills Include:
- Responsive Design
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Learning opportunities
- Social events
- Team lunches
- Up to 25k depending on experience
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477556