Multi-Skilled Production Engineer
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Production Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Multi-Skilled Production Engineer you will be responsible for maintenance, calibration, repair, and continual development of all equipment and plant services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Multi-Skilled Production Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform engineering and maintenance to a high standard on associate equipment including: Filling Lines, Packaging Lines, Centrifuges, Dry Heat Sterilizers and Autoclaves.
2. Lead and participate in multiple project activities, Continuous improvement teams, Innovation of processes and Team work.
3. Maintain documentary records relevant to all aspects of the job, both electronic and manual systems. Maintain and use GMP documentation for all aspects of the job as expected within a pharmaceutical environment.
4. Assisting with Installation, Operational, and Process qualification processes for new and old equipment. Make decisions relating to the successful completion of each task in hand, including - but not limited to; Root cause identification, Technical specifications, Operational requirements, Maintenance planning and scheduling.
5. Make technical decisions relating to engineering tasks, operations impact and guidance where needed. Drive continuous improvement to all engineering processes and procedures through knowledge, innovation and teamwork.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi-Skilled Production Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Indentured Apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent qualifications in an engineering related subject matter, as well as a formal qualification in at least one other discipline, i.e. 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
2. Prior Multi-Skilled Engineering and Maintenance experience in a Pharmaceutical, Food process or FMCG manufacturing environment. Knowledge of GMP regulations is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Packaging lines, Autoclaves, Centrifuges, Dry heat sterilizers, Ultra filtration systems or similar
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478934