Database Developer (SQL Server) - Leeds
SQL Database Developer - Leeds
Salary - up to £45,000 plus bonus, benefits
Location - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Fruition IT is working with a diverse range of clients who are seeking exceptional SQL Database Developers to be responsible for developing and undertaking various development projects using the latest SQL Server technology stack. Typical tasks will also include the development of new database solutions, ETL development and data migration.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a flexible benefits package, work in modern offices, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, flexible working, options to buy and sell holidays, Childcare vouchers.
- Undertake various development projects and ensure that these are implemented to agreed timescales.
- Develop and update database solutions
- Provide support to current business systems.
- Ensure that development standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all projects.
- Ensure that all requests are dealt with promptly, and prioritised where necessary.
- Knowledge of developing and supporting SQL Server based solutions (SQL Server 2008- 2016).
- ETL Process development
- SQL BI Stack - SSIS, SSRS
- Skilled in data Warehouse principles and methodologies such as Kimball
- Relational database design - experience of developing logical and physical schema designs.
- SQL Server Programming skills (t-SQL, creating stored procedures, views, functions, etc).
- Problem solving skills within the database solution.
- Experience with working with large data sets.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to expand their SQL knowledge and work high availability/high volume systems with development work done in an Agile environment.
Get in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478746