Senior net C# Lead Developer- Macclesfield - £50,000
Due to the continued 20% growth of the company per year over the last five years, this company are still going through a significant recruitment drive due to on-going success. Based in Macclesfield, as a Lead Developer (.Net, C#, SQL Server) you will be leading a small Agile team by hands-on example, driving technical excellence throughout the development process, and taking accountability for the deliverables of the development team.
As the Lead Developer you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership, guidance and direction to a team of developers
- Ensure the agreed agile delivery process and approach is followed in order to align with the development & business strategy
- Ensure development is designed and executed to a high standard, according to the product teams' definitions of done
- Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors, make risk-based recommendations and decisions
- Help ensure all developers within the team understand the scope, risk and complexity of changes by challenging and providing feedback to the stories and acceptance criteria
- Implementing automated unit and UI tests where appropriate
The role will require:
- Strong experience of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment and strong .net ability
- Strong experience of working with SaaS or web-based products
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Risk and how to manage it
- Strong decision-making skills
- Pragmatic, positive, collaborative, self-motivated, assertive, commercially aware and driven to continuous learning/improvement
- Experience of implementing development best practice within a fast moving, agile environment
- Excellent debugging skills; should be able to jump into any code and determine the cause of a problem and formulate an acceptable solution
- Willingness to occasionally travel to other offices on occasion to liaise with other teams.
Their journey began back in 1993 in dining room of one of the Directors, since then they have retained a very relaxed flexible environment such as a dressed down dress code. The owners are still very hands on everyday and keen to stay that way. There are also regular trips away including this year's long weekend in Spain.
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV and let me know when would be the best time to contact you.
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473655