iSupply Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with an established brand who are a well-known market leader in their industry. We are looking for a creative and resourceful Marketing Executive who enjoys being constantly on the lookout for new innovative sales, communication techniques and collaterals. Degree level preferred but not critical depending on relevant experience.
The pace of change in this particular industry is increasingly rapid, and as such the applicant will be flexible enough to take on the duties below while developing the role to meet market demands.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Marketing Executive
- Responsible for the management of the relationship with our PR company including weekly actions and daily communication
- Help to identify, draft and research suitable news stories & case studies
- Responsible for interviews, comment pieces, photography, blog writing etc
- Prepare agency briefs and assist with press releases and case study copy
- Monitor for printed and online coverage
- The management of the advertising budget including strategy.
- Assist with artwork development
- Explore and recommend digital advertising strategies
Internal Communications & Reporting
- Assist the UK team with internal communications ranging from product newsletters to presentations
- Advise and explore new methods of communication
- Produce Monthly Marcomms report (detailing all coverage and activity during the month) and Competitor Analysis reports
- Create innovative product sales presentations & Campaigns.
- Assist with the development and analysis of company surveys
Social Media, Web & Video
- Assist with the management of all company social media accounts, working to generate fresh and engaging content on a daily basis with the aim of increasing following and generating quality business leads
- Assist with the production and distribution of company videos. Activities include concept creation, script-writing, quote and payment processing and filming logistics.
- Work to grow the audience of our video through creative use of our social media channels and websites
- Assist with regular production and monitoring of Electronic Direct Mail shots
- Research prospective UK events with a view to promoting the business brand within our target markets, and generating quality business leads
- Assist with pre-event communications and logistics
- Source innovative promotional items and collaterals to supplement event promotion
- Assist with post-event evaluation and communications
Literature & Coverage
- Maintain a library archive of key industry publications
- Monitor for coverage and maintain coverage library - both online and in hard copy format
- Research prospective new publications within our target markets
- Enhance our online presence through online coverage monitoring and further distribution through Social Media channels.
- Create and manage UK literature, using the company approved suppliers.
Additional administrative duties
- Log invoices on our annual budget tracker and submit for payment.
- Manage and maintain electronic distribution lists
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000- £30,000
Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs per week (8.30 -5 Monday to Friday, 60 minutes lunchbreak)
Location: Welwyn Garden City.
Occasional evening and weekend work required.
Annual Leave: 25 days
The Marekting Executive role is commutable from Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Potters Bar, Borehamwood, St Albans, Harpenden, Knebworth, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478360