Test Analyst - Bradford - C£28k + 25 days holiday, + bank holidays, pension, healthcare, free parking
We are looking for someone to design and build effective automated and manual test solutions. The role will be to automate as much of the testing as possible, whilst liaising with the Business Analysis team to support the release of software. The successful candidate will have knowledge of automated and manual testing and a good understanding of the software development lifecycle. This will be a great opportunity for someone to come in and mould the role, as the company do not currently use automation testing.
Skills / Experience required will include;
- At least two years experience in a software testing role
- Experience with automated and manual testing
- Agile / Scrum exposure would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for delivering an excellent service
- ISEB or ISQTB qualifications would be good
Please send a CV if you would like further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477255