UX Designer (Ecommerce)
Salary: Up to £35,000
Location: North Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX designer to join a growing ecommerce business and take the reigns in driving the UX strategy throughout the businesses varied ecommerce offerings. We are seeking a proactive UX designer with experience in the Ecommerce industry to help set up and be the first UX designer. A truly fantastic opportunity to take the reigns and mark your footprint on the businesses customer facing websites/applications.
You will be reporting to the Assistant Head of E-Commerce, and you will be responsible for improving user journeys, conversion funnels, wire-framing key online projects and supporting the CRO team with focused tests.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for highlighting key areas of improvements and delivering improved UX solutions
* Work closely with our Senior Ecom stakeholders to deliver design lead developments inline with the project roadmap
* Ability to work to fixed deadlines ensuring the project pipeline stays on track
* Ensure all UX developments are aligned with the CRO and front end developments teams
* Drive our CRO strategy as part of a collaborative team delivering innovative designs to increase conversion and improve user experience
* Ability to design using behavioural data and inline with brand expectations
* Collaborate with highly creative designers and developers to create cutting edge campaigns
* Consistently innovate, ensuring that the latest UX trends and tools are researched and deployed
* Constantly monitor competitor activity ensuring we are relevant and adapting new trends
* Ability to design across multiple channels and devices, with a mobile first approach
* Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-moving retail/ecommerce environment
* Experience designing across multiple devices
* Proactive and passionate with a genuine desire to help drive the UX to a new level
* Experience of designing using Ecom best practises, behavioural data and customer profiles
* Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet strict deadlines
* Strong communicator and collaborator with the wider Ecom team.
* Provide valuable previous industry knowledge and insight
* Analytically minded and able to add insight to campaigns across all digital channels
* Hard worker with a strong sense of humour, able to interpret the requirements of others and turn into best practices.
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch and submit a CV - **********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477233