Harvey Nash is a leading international recruitment and offshore business. We are front-runners in IT recruitment (permanent, interim and contract) at all levels from CIO to 1st line support and have strong HR, Finance and Digital Practices also.
We have been engaged to source a Business Intelligence Developer to join one of our clients on a permanent basis. The organisation is based in Huddersfield and is central to the train station.
In this role you will be dealing in both major projects responsible for gathering BI requirements, designing solutions and some BAU support. You will be working with and the delivery of BI Reports and ad-hoc analysis creation and management, documenting functional business requirements and design documents, and creating innovative fit for purpose solutions for the business needs that add great value.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in developing Business Intelligence applications with the Microsoft Stack (primarily SSRS, SSIS)
- Highly skilled with SQL Server including T-SQL
- Experience in Microsoft BI Tool set including SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Proven Ability to support the development of ETL processes
- Strong knowledge of relational data bases
- Skilled in design and development of physical & logical data models
- Deep Knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Understanding of other BI reporting / analysis and enterprise tools (i.e. Qlikview, Tableau).
The person we are looking for is highly motivated, dedicated and both inventive as well as technically driven. Ideally you will have strong analysis skills and are a great critical and lateral thinker Please submit your CV if interested or alternatively contact Jessica Emerson for a confidential discussion on ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478724