Nine Twenty are delighted to be assisting in the recruitment of a Software Engineer for their client based on the outskirts of Glasgow.
My client are currently going through an exciting growth period,
The successful candidate will enjoy working on the leading edge and be able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment.
The role will involve:
- Working with consultants & marketing to clarify and turn requirements into software designs.
- Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation and developing and delivering quality software to those timescales.
- Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
The successful candidate must possess a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar subject, along with at least 3 years commercial experience. They must be also be able to integrate well within an established team, as well as being able to progress independently and communicate effectively with business users.
The applicant must understand functional specifications and be highly competent in designing, and implementing innovative, exciting and intuitive software solutions. Comfortable with requirements gathering you should have experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
The following skills are Essential for this opportunity:
- HTML / CSS
- Web Services
- 3+ Years? Experience
The following skills are Desirable for this opportunity:
- Experience with Netsuite or SAP Business ByDesign would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Cloud Technology experience
- Previous work experience in customer facing development roles
- Knowledge of Eclipse
- Knowledge of SourceTree/BitBucket
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Familiarity with object oriented programming
- Demonstrated ability to respond to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in Team Lead/Lead Developer capacity with the ability to guide, shape and mentor
To apply for this position, please contact Katie at Nine Twenty today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475689