The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the websites and applications throughout the group. The group is currently comprised of 7 businesses.
A family owned business which has continually expanded over the last 40 years to become a global business within the manufacturing sector. This has seen a European HQ established in East Kilbride.
- Developing, deployment and maintenance of websites based on client requirements
- Develop web systems as part of project work when required - they are about to incorporate a Vendor Management System within the business
- Manage and develop e-commerce websites and CRM
- Experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Ability to gather requirements and propose a suitable technology solution
An opportunity to joining an established core business that is investing in its technology and marketing functions as they become integral to their core functions.
This role would suit someone with a couple of years software development experience with a passion for learning as well as an ability and desire to work across a range of products and technologies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476089