Java Developer / Team Lead J2SE AWS - Finance
Java Developer / Team Lead (Java J2SE Cloud AWS Agile DDD). FTSE 250 trading firm is seeking a passionate senior Java Developer to provide technical leadership within a small, highly talented Agile development team. You?ll remain hands-on working across the full development lifecycle, liaising with the business, financial experts and product specialists to deliver a first class Investment Management solution.
Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong Java J2SE design and development skills with a good understanding of software architecture
- Strong technical leadership skills, decisive and pro-active with the ability to inspire others
- Experience with enterprise systems and cloud computing, ideally AWS
- Quick to assimilate requirements within a complex regulated financial domain
- Advanced analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Advocate of clean code, Agile development practices, test automation, DevOps and Continuous Delivery
As a Java Developer / Team Lead you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Team Lead opportunity.
Job Role: Java Developer / Technical Lead; Location: London; Salary: £75,000 to £90,000 + bonus + benefits
This Java Developer / Technical Lead vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476864