IT Trainer - Law Firm, PMS, MS Office 2013/2016
IT Trainer - Law Firm, DMS, MS Office 2013/2016
London based law firm of around 800 staff seeking an experienced IT Trainer to come on board for an interim contract. You will join the firm's IT team, taking responsibility for the entire lifecycle of training for the firm's London office.
- Delivering 1-1 workshop and classroom training across the firm
- Creating training materials, support guides and training outlines
- Upgrading training material to reflect system upgrades
- Working alongside the IT Help Desk and and Document Services to answer any queries regarding MS Office and other business systems
- Completing and maintaining training administration
Key skills required:
- MS Office 2013/2016
- Microsoft Outlook
- DMS experience (ideally OpenText, but FileSite / WorkSite etc experience welcome)
- Smartphones and tablets
- Awareness of cyber security best practice
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Trainer to work for a respected law firm in a varied and visible role.
If you have training experience in a professional services environment (legal, accountancy, insurance) then get in touch!
IT Trainer (Part-Time) - Law Firm, DMS, MS Office 2013/2016
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479629