Senior Java Developer
Nine Twenty Technology are recruiting for a Senior Java Developer on behalf of our Glasgow based Financial client.
The role of the Senior Java Developer will be to take ownership of the design and build of all EPS applications within the SI MCA landscape.
Senior Developer Accountabilities:
- Senior Developer leading Agile/Scrum based development team
- Design, development and testing of integration solutions
- Release of the developed solutions into production
- L3 production support
- Stakeholder management with all parties involved
- Technical leadership as the Senior Developer will drive and participate in technical discussions where conflict management and negotiation skills will be required
- Decision making in proposing technical direction, problem solving and recommending appropriate strategies.
- Java 1.6 - 1.8
- Spring 3, Spring 4
- Spring MVC
- System Integration with Web Services and Messaging including REST, SOAP and JMS
- Single Page Applications
Experience in application development in one or more of the following business areas:
- Call centre applications
- Enterprise environments
- Investment Servicing
The successful candidate must have a high quality, degree level education, preferably within computer science or a closely related discipline. They will also be action-orientated, and demonstrate creativity and pragmatism with an ability to conceptualise and deliver at speed.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please submit your CV today for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475510