Accountants, Bookkeepers, are you looking for a varied role with a growing international business? Our Yorkshire based, Queens Award winning client company Loadhog Ltd. design and manufacture a range of innovative and patented products aimed at providing solutions in the returnable packaging sector. The company has a culture of entrepreneurship and strong team spirit with all employees owning shares in the business. Next year the targeted turnover is £11M. The company now has a new career opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on
to work at their Sheffield Head Office near to Meadowhall. Reporting to and working closely with the Company Accountant, the role is a broad ranging one and includes
- Preparing initial period management accounts to a trial balance stage.
- Assisting with the budgeting process.
- Assisting in the production of management accounts, including variance analysis and reporting.
- Managing Cash Requirements, including cash reporting/reconciliation, supplier payments, cash forecasting, and credit control.
- Maintaining the Nominal ledger, including balance sheet reconciliations and external reporting requirements.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register, including depreciations and hire purchase schedules.
- Involvement in stock count and validation process.
- Administrating the Purchase Ledger System, including invoice entry, supplier reconciliations, and period end provisions.
- Ad-hoc working capital, costing and sales analysis projects.
We require someone with god all-round accounts experience, ideally gained in a manufacturing environment. You should be methodical with an eye for detail, have excellent communication & IT skills and a good working knowledge of Excel including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
The varied role would suit someone who is qualified by experience, or currently studying or planning to study AAT (the company will fund further study). The prospects for the position to develop into a senior accounting role as the company grows are huge. We are looking for a real team member, with an outgoing, personable and flexible attitude.
An excellent benefits package is on offer, which includes a negotiable basic salary, excellent non-contributory pension, scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme.
To apply email your CV quoting job reference 659. For further details not covered above please contact our retained recruitment consultant Deborah King on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477717