Pharmacy Dispenser - Wythenshawe
We are currently working closely, on behalf of our client who is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Pharmacy Dispenser for a brand new and exciting role within their busy, modern community pharmacy in Wythenshawe.
This role would be ideal for a Pharmacy Dispenser with proven experience working with blister pack & MDS service provision. The Pharmacy assistant will take the lead role in managing this service and
Would not only have experience of dispensing medication in blister packs but also have been involved in the organisation and administration of this patient lead service.
Our client operates a busy community pharmacy within the heart of the community and provides healthcare support to a large number of walk-in and MDS patients and is located near a GP surgery so an enthusiastic, hardworking & outgoing individual would be ideal for this role.
This is a fantastic, unique opportunity to work within a well-established family run organisation which values employee career progression & development.
- Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Supportive, focussed working environment
- Leasing with other health care professionals
- Managing the Blister pack/MDS system for the pharmacy
- Competitive Salary
- Free parking
- MUST be NVQ2 qualified in Pharmacy Services or equivalent and have relevant experience of dispensing within a pharmacy environment
- Have worked closely with blister pack systems within a pharmacy previously
- BE motivated, enthusiastic and possess a real ?can do? attitude within the workplace
- BE able to work effectively in a team as well as on own initiative
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please contact Shyrelle on ************/ *********** or email at ***************************
Pharmfinders are one of the UK?s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG?s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities. If this opportunity isn?t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476659