Multichannel Marketing Specialist
Are you looking for a new role as a Multichannel Marketing Specialist? An outstanding opportunity for a Multichannel Marketing Specialist to engage with and advise teams in developing appropriate customer journeys that make the best use of the channels available! Are you interested in joining a global pharmaceutical company? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The Multichannel Marketing Specialist will be maximising our clients impact in their customer engagement. This includes developing relevant assets and metrics that can be used in the customer journey.
- Weekly pay
- Pension and holiday pay
- On site parking
- Free access to the on site gym, including classes!
- Subsidised restaurants and coffee shops
- Partner with CVTs to discuss their customer communication objectives and multichannel strategy in order to determine a plan including tactics to achieve these objectives using owned and third party channels in the most cost effective and impactful way
- Jointly develop Reach and Engagement strategies by recommending which channels including Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and/or third party professional networks can be used to achieve the objectives in the most cost efficient and impactful way
- Maintain existing assets to ensure they are always up to date, as directed by CVTs
- Promote owned channels and assets with a focus on making best use of regional strategic platforms
- Utilise webmaster tools to ensure client owned assets are optimised, and, where necessary, undertake necessary actions to ensure assets remain optimised and compliant
- Execute and monitor PPC search strategies within time and budget as agreed with CVTS
- Lead workshops and meetings, producing briefs, financial schedules and reports
- Managing projects in a methodical and structured approach including the production of project reports and chairing project meetings
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in operational role managing regular content updates and assisting marketing and medical teams to develop content strategy in the healthcare industry
- Generate content ideas for copy writers and content designers
- Experience in developing digital landscape for pharmaceutical brands is highly preferred
- Effectively manage the PPC and display agencies by driving them to continually optimise the campaigns
- Manage time, targets & quality of content development of Janssen owned assets
- Ability to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues
- Google Analytics experience
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology quickly
- Excellent knowledge of latest digital technologies and techniques
- Interest in business, internet marketing and stakeholder engagement
- Strong analytical skills.
- Degree or equivalent level, preferably in a business related field
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
- Willing to travel to European offices
- Flexibility to hours to facilitate project timescales
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475602