Linux Systems Administrator
iO Associates have just registered a new opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator to join this technology organisation based in Milton Keynes. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting the technical infrastructure and will have the opportunity to work on DevOps focussed tasks in order to automate tasks for deployments and infrastructure maintenance.
The duties of the Linux Systems Administrator will include:
- Learn new technologies and environments in the Devops field
- Write and improve automation scripts, processes tools
- Document and present new processes and components
- Deployment automation and supervision
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- A logical and mathematical mindset and approach to tasks
- Scientific and technical education background or equivalent
- Computer Science and Telecommunication knowledge (Servers, Storage, TCP/IP, VPN, switches and VLANs, HTTP, SMTP, etc.)
- Linux OS knowledge
- Scripting languages (preferably Python and Bash)
If you are an experienced Linux professional looking to develop their skill set and work within a more DevOps focussed capacity then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. To learn more about this opportunity please do send your CV through.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476336