BMC Remedy Systems Administrator - SC Cleared, contract - Berks
Remedy Administrator for SC Cleared project in Berkshire,
- Must have current SC level security Clearance
- Strong experience in administration and support of BMC Remedy Platform within a customer-focused environment.
- 5+ years of experience with BMC Remedy configuration and administration.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL, SIAM and IT Service Management concepts.
- 5+ years hands on experience with administration and configuration of software applications.
- 5+ years of infrastructure, server administration experience.
- Experience in configuring and deploying BMC patching capability
- Thorough understanding of the Remedy table structure including foundation
- Hands on experience with SQL databases including ability to identify core tables and perform data selects and updates.
- Experience hosting WebEx, Lync, Telepresence screen share conferences with technical teams to expedite the resolution of critical Remedy issues.
- Experience with migrating code and data into and between Remedy environments using the desktop import tool, import/export console and Remedy Migrator tool.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477049