£24 - 30k per annum, depending on experience
An exciting and dynamic engineering and automation company are currently seeking a Marketing Executive with experience of business to business marketing, ideally within engineering or manufacturing. You will help develop and improve the marketing and communications activities across the business. The role will report to the Business Development Director and will involve working across a number of work-streams, including Marketing, Exhibitions and Conferences, Communications and Administration.
The Role: As Marketing Executive you will be: -
- Conducting market and customer research
- Targeted marketing campaigns (e.g. new product launches, new market regions)
- Support with generation and maintenance of Marketing Strategy, Annual Plan and Budget Exhibitions and Conferences
- Plan, coordinate and manage the preparation and attendance at conferences and exhibitions.
- Manage and update the website and social media platforms; write content and associated blogs, including SEO, Content Management System (CMS), news feed and links.
- Write copy and generate graphics for brochures, presentations, White Papers, adverts and editorial for trade press.
- Measure effectiveness of Website and Social Media (Google Analytics etc.)
- Manage the customer database and CRM system (database 'owner', contact update, database maintenance, data quality control)
- Design and control standards for company stationery (letterheads, document and presentation templates etc.).
- Design and standards control for branding of machines and equipment (logo printing methods, guidelines, quality control of branding)
To be successful in the Marketing Executive role you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Creative flair - knowledge of Adobe programmes
- Proficient in the management and use of Social Media platforms, websites, including WordPress CMS
- Experienced in E-mail marketing / mail-shots and contact database management
- Qualifications in Marketing, Events Management or similar
- The successful candidate must be willing to travel both abroad and in the UK and to work away from home for periods of time (normally no longer than 3-4 nights).
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £24 - 30k, depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Up to 7.5% matched pension
- Business contribution to membership of a professional engineering institution.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474602