The Management Accountant will be in-charge of liaising with key stakeholders within the business and delivering key financial information to assist senior managers with decision making in the future. The Management accountant will be utilising their abilities to implement financial controls to assist the business and deliver advise in regards to budgets.
The Client has been a long established Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech brand within Cambridge and has an international reach. The business develops life changing products and research that will benefit the world, whilst providing a forward thinking work culture for their employees.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Providing financial support to Senior management
- Delivering year and Month end processes
- Variance Analysis
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Qualified: CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Good to Advanced excel skills
- Great interpersonal and communicative skills
- Keenness to develop skills
£45,000 - 55,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477095