Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer, Linux, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, SonarQube, BitBucket
Our global client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining all aspects of the Devices department software build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(May be required to perform additional duties):
- Support all aspects of the Devices department software build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems.
- Proactively work with all teams in the department to develop and improve all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Mentor and monitor other DevOps staff and assist with recruitment.
- Ensure that all teams are using the latest build system.
- Assist with the staging and deployment of software builds to test and production environments.
- Ensure that metrics on code quality (static code analysis) and code coverage are generated for all projects and are available to each team and managers within the department.
- Engage with other development teams within the company (across all geographic locations) to share expertise and move towards standardised procedures.
- Work with the IT department to specify new build environments and implement the use of new tools.
- Advise on Secure Develop Lifecycle and assist teams to implement it within the department build, integration and delivery system.
- Generate Operating System images for all projects (including Windows and Linux).
(Skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience)
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer science or relation field or equivalent professional experience or combination of both.
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Scripting languages
- Dependency and Repository Management
- Automated Test
- Windows and Linux build systems
- Windows and Linux Operating System images creation
- Software Configuration Management
- Secure Development Lifecycle
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479578