C++ Developer - Get into Defence Tech
This is an exciting opportunity for a C++ Developer to join a world leading provider of advanced solutions to the defence sector, joining an Electronic Warfare business. As part of an integrated team you will be contributing to the development of current and future products including radar warning receivers (RWR), electronic support measures (ESM), electronic countermeasures (ECM) and integrated defensive aids systems (IDAS).
The C++ role will provide you with opportunities to develop your skills across a wide range of products and technologies. Due to the nature of the work, Security Clearance will be required so we can only consider long term British Nationals of single British nationality.
The Technical Spec:
As a C++ Developer you will already have commercial in the design, coding and testing of complex real-time embedded software.
Key areas of Responsibility for the C++ Developer
- Develop complex real-time embedded software
- Apply your knowledge of software engineering to undertake and support various tasks, use state of the art modelling tools, compilers and test environments
- Work closely with Systems Engineers and Hardware Engineers to solve real integration problems
- Play your part in engineering process improvement
Skills sought of the C++ Developer
- Excellent understanding of OO Designs using C++ or ADA programming
- UML with Rhapsody, Rational Rose, Artisan or similar toolsets
- Debugging real-time environments with a COTS real time operating system
- Experience using Software Configuration Management Tools
Our ideal candidates are detail orientated, driven to evolve their skills and push the boundreis of new technology.
In return you'll be joining a very modern, forward thinking company offering room to expand and develop career prospects. Also you'll receive one of the most comprehensive benefits packages around including flexi-time policy, healthcare scheme, high quality pension scheme and many voucher and discount schemes. If you are a low level programmer in the Herts area, then please apply now for this urgent opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477436