Due to continued growth Eden Mobility, the largest Age Care Retailer in the UK, are looking for a Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company, this is a brand new role! The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs and the day to day running of a fast paced Department. The successful candidate will assist in the development of marketing collateral, monitor existing marketing campaigns and report on results and help coordinate our promotional team.
- Works under the direction of a marketing manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Creates graphs, reports and data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Assist in the creation of promotional materials, including brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Liaising with our 29 retail stores & sending out marketing materials as and when necessary
- Plan and book promotional events hosted by the company's Marketing Department
- Entering marketing data into spreadsheets and help to create data and reports for the Marketing Manager and Company Directors
- 1-2 Years? experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of copywriting and proof reading
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience of Graphic Design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
You will receive 20 days holiday per year + all bank holidays, rising to 21 after 1 years service, we also offer an incentive scheme to earn more holidays through non-sickness.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge then please apply today with your Full CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477658