German-speaking Voice Support Engineer
Roc Search is currently recruiting for German fluent Voice support Engineer to work for a client of mine in Birmingham for a 6 months contract opportunity.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £120 daily
This is a position responsible & accountable for proactively monitoring the Skype environment as the designated command centre resource for Skype. The individual will utilize monitoring tools and proactively address and/or escalate service related issues in addition to keeping a pulse on trending user issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Monitor the Skype service and its components
- Proactively address potential issues before they become service affecting
- To obtain a thorough knowledge of the Skype environment
- Escalate issues to the appropriate SME resource
- Input and manage tickets for Skype to closure
- Fluency in German Language
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please send me a copy of your CV in MS word format or give me a call on **************
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477789