C#Net Developer - £40-£50k P/A - Derby
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefit Package
An exciting opportunity for a C#.Net Developer is required to write, maintain and support application programs required for a highly successful business. You will offer support and advice to co-workers on the feasibility of proposed systems or change requests.
You will be supportive of the Client Service Teams during installation and live running of delivered systems. The ideal candidate will have 3 years' experience with C#.Net Development with data driven applications, as well as previous experience within professional software development.
C# .Net Developer - Responsibilities:
- To test and document your own work, and the work of others.
- To maintain previously developed applications as required.
- To write and amend software which is defined by the Development Team Leader from Task Sheets, Support Tickets or Modification Summaries.
- To ensure that all work is delivered to agreed timescales.
- To follow all company procedures in regard to Timekeeping, Dress code, Discipline and Administrate Requirements.
If you are a C#.Net Developer looking for a great opportunity to work within a growing business then please apply with your latest CV, or call Basit on ***********
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478882