Service Desk Analysts / Windows 7, 8 and 10
Service Desk Analysts / Windows 7, 8 and 10 / BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Microsoft Office
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team for initial 3 months contract in Edinburgh.
The Service Desk Analyst will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with an IT Service Desk or similar ITIL support role
- Experience of incident management and working with relevant ITSM tools
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of supporting BlackBerry, Android and iPhone devices (BES 5 and BES12).
- Experience of supporting Bitlocker encryption
- Experience of Active Directory - Users accounts and Groups.
- Knowledge of supporting Mitel Telephony
- ITIL Foundation qualified
- Service Desk Institute - SDA qualified
NB - The role falls Inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475868