iOS Developer - Leading Fin-Tech - £550 per day
iOS Developer - Swift, Objective-C - 12-month contract - London - £550 per day - Global Fin-Tech Company
iOS Developer (Objective-C/Swift) needed to join a Global Fin-Tech company in the Central London to assist and develop high-quality native iOS applications on a 12-month Contract.
The ideal iOS Developer (Objective-C/Swift) will have significant experience of native iOS app development processes in a commercial environment, as well as general development practices such as version control and agile development methodologies like TDD, BDD, CI.
iOS Developer Requirements/ Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in shipping iOS applications.
- Proven record improving mobile products through an elegant user experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Objective-C & Swift experience
- Continuous integration (Xcode Server, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Experience designing APIs for reusable software libraries
- Experience of real-time low latency network connected applications
- Experience and ability to collaborate across product, engineering and design teams
- Delivering working prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
- Involved in developing high performance code
- Experience with TDD
If you are an iOS Developer and are interested, please contact Charles Cory on ************** or email
Senior iOS Developer - Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa, XP, Scrum, TDD, BDD, Objective-C, Agile, Unit testing, RESTful, Swift
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478160