Mechanical Design Engineer - Water/Utilities
Mechanical Design Engineer ? North West ? Office/site based - Contractor
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
A contracting business who work within Utilities/water sectors, currently growing year on year and have a number of agreements in place with UK water providers. As a result, they are looking to hire an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to work planned and reactive maintenance Projects at water/wastewater treatment plants.
Reporting to the contracts management team, the Mechanical Design Engineer will take responsibility for sites in the North West area you can expect to work on water sector projects such as; reactive and planned maintenance to pumping equipment within water/wastewater treatment facilities.
- Conduct site visits and asset surveys
- Review tenders and contractor submissions
- Complete conceptual and detailed design work using AutoCAD
- Prepare reports and documentation
- Provide tech support and mechanical input to the project teams.
- Knowledge of NEC contracts
- Experience in a similar role within the utilities industry desirable
- Mechanical engineering / industrial plant / water sector qualifications desirable
- Competent with AutoCAD
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Jack Woodcock at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
*Mechanical Design Engineer *Water Treatment *Waste Water *WWTW *WTW *Clean Water
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477345