Maintenance Engineer (Semiconductors)
£41,000 to £47,000 + Overtime (OTE £50,000) + up to a 7% Contributory Pension + 4 x Salary Life Assurance + Healthcare
4 on 4 off, days and nights
A Maintenance Engineer is required for a semiconductor business with a global reach. The company are able to provide ongoing training in order to carry out all aspects of the role.
To apply the Maintenance Engineer must have proven experience in any of the following industries: Semiconductors, Food Manufacturing (Vacuum Systems), Medical equipment or the pharmaceutical industry. It would therefore be highly valuable to have experience working with delicate mechanical, electronic equipment or even semiconductors.
The Maintenance Engineer role, will involve working within a clean environment as part of a large team. You will report into the shift leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, repairing and improving manufacturing equipment. The Maintenance Engineer will also develop tool maintenance schedules, inspect tooling and make continuous improvements in order to deliver cost reduction and improve yield.
The company are currently in the process of significantly improving their succession planning model and as a result this is a fantastic time to join the team. The company is able to offer a fantastic work environment and long term career development. A large portion of the engineers are time served with the company and as a result there are lots of opportunities to learn from the best.
The Maintenance Engineer role:
* Making improvements on manufacturing equipment with respect to cost, delivery and efficiency.
* Develop tool maintenance schedules, inspect tooling and make continuous improvements
* Working within a large team of engineers on reactive and preventative maintenance.
* Working in a clean environment, reporting into the shift leader.
* Working on a 4 on 4 off shift, with the ability to work plenty of overtime.
The Maintenance Engineer required:
* HNCD, apprenticeship or similar.
* Experience in a clean room environment, ideally semiconductors, pharmaceuticals or food.
* Strong, confident communicator.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478756