Senior Software Engineer
NP are actively seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work for a rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service company, specialising in IT Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions. The client is well established, with over 300 customers, including a number of FTSE 100 organisations.
This challenging role will be situated within a specialist focused team that are responsible for enhancing the client platform. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, and needs to be willing to take ownership of product areas and take them to the next level.
This is a challenging and interesting opportunity for a capable Senior Java developer. The successful candidate will be developing both client and server components across the entire product lifecycle, working with the latest Java, web browser and database technologies. Therefore, we are looking for an Engineer who is enthusiastic about keeping abreast of the latest developments and embracing them to keep the client product at the forefront of technology.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Extensive experience and understanding in Java server-side development in any framework
- Good understanding of object orientated development principles and patterns
- Experience of JSP and Servlets
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience delivering scalable web applications
- Agile development experience
- Self-starter with good self-management skills
- Spring 4+
- Tomcat 7+ (or other servlet container).
- Strong SQL (preferable Postgres, but not essential)
- jQuery and jQueryUI.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE or any Java IDE
- Linux server
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an individual who is passionate about technology, as they will be joining a dynamic and growing company which can offer career progression and personal development.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477607