IT 1st Line Support Analyst/Engineer - 6 mths - up to £150/day
IT 1st Line Line Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Support Engineer, Support Analyst - Nottingham, East Midlands, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, ITIL, up to £150/day, initial 6-month contract.
- Experienced 1st Line Support Analyst or Engineer looking to secure your next contract?
- Enjoy being on the front line supporting customers with their IT requirements
- Solid experience and knowledge in Microsoft and Mac operating systems as well as Office 365 and Azure?
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced 1st Line Support Analyst or Support Engineer with experience in Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure - if you have these skills then please get in touch; you will not be disappointed.
This 1st Line Support role will be a crucial part of the support team where the aim is to ensure as much 1st call resolution happens as possible. If you value the customer, enjoy customer service and using your initiative, then this is a great opportunity.
You will come 2+ years' experience in similar 1st line support roles with similar duties.
Your toolbox should include use and administration of:
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Office 365/2010/2013/2016
- Maintaining ITIL processes and procedures
- Microsoft Azure administration
This is an initial 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend. The day rate on offer is up to £150/day. The office is based in Nottingham, East Midlands and easily commutable from Derby, Loughborough, Chesterfield, Grantham and Leicester.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. Find me on LinkedIn ************************************** or Twitter @ITRecruiterBryn.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476505