Systems I & I Engineer
Your experience as an experienced Systems Integration and Installation Engineer will have an immediate impact on my client. You will be required to support the build, installation, commission and test communications equipment and systems.
- Plan, provide and organise an installation and commissioning service
- Carry out technical training courses as required
- Carry out on-the-job, maintenance and operator training on site, within the UK and overseas
- Support build and test on site
- Perform customer-attended Factory Acceptance Testing
- Good working knowledge of RF communications equipment
- Extensive theoretical and practical experience of communications equipment installation, commission and test as well as a systems engineering background
- HNC in Electronics or equivalent highly desirable
Due to the nature of work undertaken, applicants will be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level. Incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens.
Systems Integration and Installation Engineer
Salary - £30-£35k
Locations: Peterborough, Corby, Cambridge, Northampton, Leicester
Keywords: RF, Communications, Installation, Integration, Test
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477890