Scrum Master - Hertfordshire - £70k
Salary: Up to £70,000
Fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to join one of the UK?s leading payments companies! This role will provide you the chance to develop your existing skills whilst having the opportunity to progress into a number of different areas of the company. Whether you are looking to continue towards a leadership role and continue progressing in your career, then this is the place to be! This company has gone from strength to strength over the years and is looking for someone like you to finish the team!
What you'll be doing:
- Support the day to day running of the agile delivery teams, helping them to meet their commitment to their sprint goal
- Coach and mentor the teams to instil an agile approach and culture
- Ensure blockers are owned and removed so that the teams can continue working with minimal delay
- Act as Scrum Master multiple agile teams (maximum of two)
- Develop, manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships with the Product Management, Portfolio Management, Customer Services, and across COO and the schemes.
- Act as an advocate for agile to help drive culture change
- Own the Confluence Space and Jira project for the product ensuring these reflect the current state of the delivery and Agile best practice
You are responsible for building and growing a relationship with in the teams and also with the wider business. We need you to provide visual progress of the work completed so that we can keep motivation levels high and so that all work can be tracked and evaluated. Negotiating with your colleagues will be very important to removing the obstacles that are unnecessary and build a shared understanding of each decision to progress. Additionally we will need you to communicate with partners to handle their expectations. You will be a great teammate and be involved in the creating and maintaining a continuous improving environment
- Proactive and passionate about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- Demonstrable experience of raising issues and driving change
- Good understanding of software development practices
- Good understanding of agile software testing techniques (such as TDD, BDD, CI)
If you would like the opportunity to work for this amazing market leader with incredible staff retention then please send through your CV immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476786