Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: North Yorkshire
My client is looking for Engineering Manager based in the North Yorkshire area for their production facility; you will be leading the team making their leading branded products. Asset care Projects and Capex experience is a key element on site with great opportunity to progress through the company.
- We're looking for a high calibre Engineering Manager who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing site.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement. Along with this you have experience of team development and talent management.
- As Engineering Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- You will be a key member of the team on site, you have a small engineering team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of the team, hold a small budget for site and keep in line with the directives of the business tactical plans; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- You will be expected to drive continuous improvement through the operation uses LEAN Manufacturing tools, such as SMED, Kaizan, KANBAN, 5 s, RCM and RCA
- My client, a small multi-site manufacturing company that can offer a career path and opportunity to progress within the structure.
- A very unique company that offers a high class product and backs this up with a great customer journey.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref PC/3117 or for a confidential discussion, please call me.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478409