Are you interested in a graduate career in Recruitment ?
We are looking for graduates to start careers as trainee Recruitment Consultants or trainee Resourcers at our new offices on the Cams Hall business park in Fareham, Hampshire. We offer graduates exciting and rewarding careers, excellent training, personal and team bonuses and a wide range of company benefits. Previous experience is not required as these roles are designed for candidates who are looking for their first career job after graduation.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a well-established professional recruitment company and one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We have a proactive, positive and fun working environment that helps our Graduate Recruitment Consultants to succeed and to progress their careers through the company. If you are interested in joining a forward thinking company where your earnings potential can rise every year and where commission is uncapped, joining our graduate team in Fareham could be an excellent choice for you.
Ideally you will have strong communication skills, a tenacious and competitive nature and an really confident telephone manner. You will also have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment where you can demonstrate your ability and achievements in a team of like-minded graduates. Our highly experienced managers will also provide recruitment training to help you to build relationships with your clients and to help you to continuously develop your career.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476498