Freelance Tutor-Assessor - Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor
Company Overview: The British Institute of Recruiters (BIoR) is a British Institute representing the highest standard mark in British recruitment. As the professional body for HR, Agency & In-House recruiters, it is the voice of people working in the recruitment and retention process that fall into the areas of agency recruitment, corporate (in-house) recruitment and HR.
Job Summary: Deliver full apprenticeships to include Functional Skills in Maths and English.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality teaching, coaching and assessment to Learners and assist them in preparing a portfolio of evidence.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by ESFA and Ofsted.
- To ensure learners progress in a timely manner and remain on target for a timely finish.
- Share sector specific experience and knowledge with learners.
- Create, set and mark work related tasks to help the learner prepare for end point assessment.
- Complete related administration and reporting requirements in a timely manner and in line with company procedure.
- Liaising with Employers/Company Mentors
Experience and Skills:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management or equivalent as a minimum
- Current sector skills knowledge.
- Excellent leadership skills
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C as a minimum or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering apprenticeships including Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Relevant Assessing Qualifications
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent as a minimum.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to ***************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475734