Service Desk Support Analyst - application support central Bristol
We?re Activus, a leading central Bristol technology consultancy looking for a Service Desk Support Analyst. You?ll join a team of 14 supporting our large software application in post live environments across multiple, geographically diverse clients.
This is a role where you can really learn, develop your skills and build a proper career.
You?ll be working with a friendly team of 14 who provide all round support to international clients on the company?s core applications. You?ll get involved with a lot of different things, from call logging to triage, call assignment, call resolution and database downloads. You?ll learn all about our application solutions, understanding increasingly complex issues which you will eventually take all the way through to full resolution. We use both MS SQL server and Oracle databases and work to multiple client SLA?s.
- call logging
- call assignment
- database downloads
- researching and resolving all types of application support requests
- providing software application support
- technical database support and administration
- development of product support facilities
- development of SQL scripts for data correction
Who we are.....
We?re one of the UK?s leading consultancies within the healthcare insurance sector, a leading global supplier of application software and implementation services to the healthcare and protection insurance industry. With an enviable client list across the UK, US and EMEA and an exceptional reputation we have ambitious growth plans, expanding both commercially and geographically. With around 130 people in Bristol we?re part of the Cegedim Group ? a global technology group with 4000 staff across 12 countries.
You? A self-starter with strong technical ability, an analytical mind-set and the ability to quickly absorb and assimilate information.
An excellent communicator with an inherent belief in delivering superb client experience..
Skills and experience:
- Degree qualified and/or relevant commercial experience (possibly during University work experience)
- Application support skills
- SQL or Oracle skills
- Technical support experience either phone based or hands-on
- Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Good all round knowledge of computer hardware, servers, desktops, laptops etc.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476373